COWTOWN ~ Main Office Hrs. (Mon.-Sat. 8am-4pm) Ph # (856)769-3200
~ Our rodeo season is every Saturday Night, Memorial Day weekend through the end of September.
~ Saturday Rodeo 7 event performance Nts. Gates open at 6:00 pm / Rodeo starts 7:30 pm
~ Special Event – PBR Weekends July 29th/30th and August 5th/6th
~ Sat. PBR Gates open 6:00 pm / ShowTime 7:30 pm Sun. PBR Gates open 1:00 pm / ShowTime 2:30 pm
~ XTreme Bull Riding Event August 14th & 15th Gates open 6:00 pm / ShowTime 7:30 pm
~ We operate Rain, Heat & Shine! No Refunds, Exchanges or Carry-Overs because of in-climate weather OR Guests do not attend the day of for personal reasons.
~ Prices can be found here.
- 2023 tickets will be available ONLINE via our website www.cowtownrodeo.com Tickets can now be purchased online for future rodeo dates to guarantee entrance upon arrival. Please know guests can still purchase at the ticket booth some nights “IF” there is availability. Please know if waiting to purchase at the ticket booth, entrance cannot be guaranteed if tickets sell out online first. The only way to ensure your ticket purchase is to buy online prior to the date you would like to attend.
- 2023 General Admission tickets will be date specific online to secure your date of attending
- Gift Cards Available Online to gift in your chosen amount to be redeemed by recipient for the rodeo date of their choice or to be used at our Cowtown Rodeo YETI Merchandise Trailer located past the Lapps Market food vendor.
~ We offer the following admission ticket discounts:
- DISCOUNTED GROUP RATES for parties of 20+. Tickets discount 20% off the regular ticket price and must be bought in one single transaction to receive discount. Prices here. IMPORTANT: Group Sales are no longer available online and only available In Person at the Cowtown Rodeo Ticket Booth on Saturday Nts. If needed in advance, guests can email [email protected] to inquire about scheduling to stop in on Thurs. afternoon for purchasing IF tickets are still available for the requested rodeo date.
- 10% Military Discount for Veteran & Active Duty. Applies to Adult Who Served Only. Valid ID required at Gate. Discount is not offered to companions at this time.
~ If tickets are not redeemed during the current rodeo season, they are not refundable & do not carry over to the next season. PBR & XBR Group Rates & Season Tickets Do NOT Apply.
~ We Operate RAIN, HEAT & SHINE. NO REFUNDS or Carry Overs to Next Season if you choose not to attend or redeem tickets during the 2023 season.
~ Parking is FREE.
~There are many Handi-Cap parking spaces located along the fence across from the ticket booth.
~ Campers are allowed along fence in back of grass parking lot. There are no hook-ups and we ask you pick up all trash before departing. We request if you are planning to stay over night, email our office at [email protected] and provide your name, phone# and dates you are looking to stay over. If your camper is a larger size model, we kindly ask you to include the model & length of RV. Thank you!
~ Tailgating is allowed. We kindly ask to clean up your area before leaving the premises. We provide trash cans throughout the property & ask you to dispose of properly. Please be prepared to clean up and remove your mess & trash upon your departure.
~ All seats are General Admission, open-air bleacher style. No seat assignments and No Seat Reservations Apply. At this time there are some box seats available for the upcoming Professional Bull Riding Events on the Sunday afternoons of July 30 & August 6 and for the Xtreme Bull Riding evenings of August 14 & 15. For more information; Please EMAIL [email protected]
~ We are handicapped accessible (no steps) and we do have a handicapped toilet stall. Arena is sloped between the bleachers and there are some areas easier for sitting but we highly advise getting here early to secure the best seats.
~ Food vendors accept CASH ONLY.
~ Outside food & drinks is allowed. NO GLASS Bottles and all coolers must be size 12″ x 12″ or smaller. We are BYOB. Coolers will be checked upon entry. Glass bottles will not be allowed in & confiscated.
~ Our vendors sell peanuts and Cowtown is NOT a Nut-Free Zone. There are always nut products being sold and consumed in the bleacher areas. Visitors are responsible for bringing their own medications & first aid for nut allergy management (ie: Epi-Pen). Our staff does not have access to these to provide you in case of reaction.
~ Rodeo typically ends between 9:30 and10:00 pm, not including Slack, depending on the number of contestants each rodeo night. We cannot predict exactly how long any given rodeo will last (rodeo duration is based on # of entries)
~ PETS POLICY: No pets permitted on the premises, this includes (ESA) Emotional Support Animals. ONLY Service Animals are permitted within guidelines set forth by the ADA.
~ Re-entry is only permitted at front gate with a re-entry wrist band provided by our staff. Coolers are not permitted for re-entry.